Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
I have more close friends than i can count with one hand, and that's good enough for me.
I feel like i'm withdrawing, but i really can't help it.
I guess this time has sieved out the ones who stick with you,
from the ones that don't.
For those who are dying to know what i've been up to (Monzy!) haha i'm only blogging so you don't nag (: Holidays have been pretty okay, gradually doing the catchups i've wanted to do since forever, the eat-ups (which i probably should stop), the shopping, the studying (and freaking out at the geog syllabus. i actually pondered for a minute if i should have taken physics, chem or math instead. Then i thought about it again. PHYSICS, CHEM OR MATH ARE YOU CRAZY???! yeah.), chick flicks, trashy novels, getting to see Nick.. Yupp all been done, and only the first week of the holidays(: I suppose if people wanted to know what i've been up to, they'd ask(: So ask(:
Other than that, i'm good. I miss hockey, the team and the sport. I miss guilt-free eating, knowing that i'll always be exercising. I miss going to school, but that will change over the course of the next 3 weeks, hurhur. (human geog lecture x 4 x 3hours each + physical gego lecture x 4 x 3 hours each = 24 hours of geog --> ONE DAY. also, 4 times longer than the actual geog exam at the end of the year. w.t.f.)
Geography, the bane of my existance.
ROARRRR.
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:24 AM